skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Clothkits
Clothkits
is a UK company that makes kits with all you need to sew adorable little clothes like this!
This is such a great idea!! I want to make them all!
(I cannot take credit for this find. I saw it on another blog and honestly cannot remember which one or I would give them credit).
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
So the fabric is cut out and everything? Maybe even I could do it!
May 28, 2008 at 8:18 AM
Emily Call
said...
so cool!
May 28, 2008 at 11:19 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY ETSY STORE
Etsy
Buy Handmade
daintygirl
FAVORITE SITES!
Aggie Hill
Annie Creamcheese
Apartment Therapy Los Angeles
Austin Craft Mafia
Blonde Designs
Blueprint
Blurb
Bored Inc.
Boutique Cafe
Brocade Home
California Pools
Chasing Fireflies
Clothkits
Coral Camellia
Cotton
Craft Magazine
Craftster
Curiousity Shop
Darly Bird
Domino Magazine
Dwell Shop
Elizabeth Kann aka Pinkilicious
Emma & Avery
Fabulous Stationary
Fred Flare
French General
Frosting
Garnet Hill
Giddy Giddy
Goo Goo a Go Go
Hella Good
Impress Rubber Stamps
Indie Fixx Shop
J Crew
Jansdotter
Johnson Shop
Journal Modiste
Land of Nod
Litto Kids
M & J Trimming
Magic Cabin
Martha Stewart
Mason and Matisse
Matilda Jane Clothing
Max & Bella
Moxie Kids
Nest
Oeuf
Oilily
Olive Juice
Oliver and S
Oneity
Orange Button
Ottobre Designs
Paper Source
Polkadot Platupus
Porridge
Posh Girl Vintage
Purl Soho
Rebe
Repot Depot
See Jane Work
Sew Mama Sew
Shabby Apple
Small Magazine
Smitherman & Barnwell
Three Lovelies
Trendy and Little
Tulle
Twilite Moon
Twinkle Kids
Two Peas in a Bucket
Warm Biscuit
Wisteria
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(8)
Clothkits
sytycd
I'm Chuck Bass...
Resort Collection 2009
Mother's Day Follow-up
Audrey..
More hints..
Mother's Day Hints...
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
2 comments:
So the fabric is cut out and everything? Maybe even I could do it!
so cool!
Post a Comment